Fair Trade Ottawa Équitable (FTOÉ) is a not-for-profit, volunteer organization that seeks to promote the concept of Fair Trade through dozens of community outreach events in and around the city.
*This is a paid opportunity*.
Do you have graphic design experience and are looking to expand your portfolio? Are you enthusiastic, dynamic and are curious about social justice issues such as Fair Trade? Well, we definitely want to hear from you!
You will be required to complete the following projects, most of which will be used for our upcoming fundraiser, the Fair Trade Soirée Équitable on May 10th. So, you guessed it…
You need to be able to deliver FAST on the following tasks (list subject to change):
- Overall theme/look for the following tasks (by April 4th)
- Bilingual invitation
- Bilingual event poster
- Bilingual Website banner
- Bilingual Facebook banner
- Bilingual Twitter background
Not as urgent but to be done as part of this contract (list subject to change):
- Bilingual event program
- Bilingual “thank you” e-card
- Bilingual updated FTOÉ brochure
- Bilingual volunteer poster
- Generic bilingual Facebook banner, Twitter background, Website banner
We will provide you with our branding package content (high res logos, colours, etc.), details and feedback on the overall look and feel that we are aiming for (see our website to get an idea of our overall style) while encouraging and welcoming your creative input and expertise. One of our volunteers is also currently working on a microsite for our event and all items will need to come together.
We will be working with set tight (in some cases) deadlines for each item. Once you’ve finished the contract with us, we will also require you to leave us your high resolution editable documents so that we can continue to use these designs for future campaigns and projects. We’re a not-for-profit organization that aims for sustainability… we guarantee that we will love what you come up with!
How to apply / comment postuler:
Send us an email at: email@example.com by Friday, March 21st 11:59pm (Ottawa time).
Provide the following information:
- Email telling us why you’re awesome, some of your background and where you’re located (this work can be done remotely, we’ll just adjust no problem)
- A portfolio and/or examples of work you have done in the past (it can be a link to a website, etc.)
- The cost for your services as a whole for this project
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous parlons français!